Want to know more about mortgage and home financing? We’re here to give you expert advice.
- Step 1: Call us and let us find out what you need….we’re good at team exploration.
- Step 2: We’ll review your rates, current debt, lifestyle needs and come up with a few options that fits you. It’s interesting…and there is no charge!
- Step 3: We educate you on the benefits and costs of each option and help you choose. We are all about making you feel comfortable with the choices.
- Step 4: We make the paperwork easy, and, if necessary, can suggest a qualified Realtor to help you find your new house!
Take the first step to owning your own home.
Book your Free Consultation:
NO POINTS AND NO CLOSING COSTS
What is a point?
A point is a fee equal to 1 percent of the loan amount. A 30-year, $130,000 mortgage might have an interest rate of 4.5 percent but come with a charge of 1 point, or $1,300. A lender can charge 1, 2 or more points. There are two kinds of points: discount points and origination points.
Why are PlumDog’s costs so low?
There are a few reasons (and they all benefit you):
- We don’t have hundreds of branches to support.
- All of our loan officers are on commission (minimal fixed costs).
- We have dozens of investors across the country that compete for our mortgage loans (creating lower prices for our mortgage clients).
- We are very efficient at running our operation (30+ years of experience managing large businesses).
- Our owners are conservative and fair regarding corporate profits (we don’t have shareholders to sustain).
- Finally, we want you to come back in the future!
Why rent when you could buy?
In many places, rent prices are comparable to or higher than the cost of a mortgage. Talk to us to find out if you could actually be saving money by securing your home as an investment.